- 300 grams of sushi grade Tuna, cut into small cubes
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsb lime juice
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, gluten-free if needed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
Add the cut up tuna, green onions and sesame seeds directly to the bowl of sauce and mix until combined.
in a separate bowl, mix together the finely chopped avocado, cucumber, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.